Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hire a Coach!

I know, it sounds like this is a commercial for me. It's not. It's my advice to you about something I've seen work for Salespeople and Business people for the over 18 years that I've been in the Coaching profession. I've also seen the difference in my production when I've had a Coach and when I haven't.

When you read this post, read it from a place of possibility as to what's possible for you by using what you're reading. When you read it from that place, rather than I'm trying to get you to hire me, you will get SO much more out of it. Then if you see value in what you've read and don't see me as a possibility as your Coach, go out and find another Coach. Just get one so you can use what you'll get from them to increase your productivity and effectiveness toward your goals.

What's the benefit of having a Coach? I'll tell you what I've seen and what my clients have told me over the years regarding the benefits. First, you have two people working on the same thing; your goals. When two are working together, the POWER to create expands dramatically. Individually, you're Powerful and your Coach is Powerful, yet when you bring those two Powers together working on your goals, you expand that Power exponentially. The Coach's only agenda should be that you attain your goals. When that is in place you have both you and the Coach with the same agenda, you attaining your goals.

Another aspect of what makes Coaching so effective is the accountability factor that is in place. You will make commitments to your Coach regarding the actions you will take toward your goals between Coaching appointments. By you having your Coach knowing and holding you to what you committed to will most likely have you taking more actions toward your goals. THE MORE ACTIONS TAKEN TOWARD YOUR GOALS, THE MORE OF YOUR GOALS YOU WILL ATTAIN!

Another benefit of having a Professional Coach is they can see things that you perhaps can't see. Sometimes we're blind to our own actions. By having a Coach to have you see and correct something that may not be working for you will have you be more effective in attaining your goals.

All these and MANY more benefits of using a Professional Coach makes it a GREAT investment for you, not a cost. Your Coach shouldn't cost you anything in your sales career, they should be one of the BEST investments you make in you career.

TRY IT YOU'LL LIKE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment